Are you worried about how you are going to pay for college?
Let us be your financial Aid Coach!
You can possibly save THOUSANDS per year off the cost of college.
Call us now for a free consultation, and see how you can lower your out-of-pocket expenses. More than 80% of American families use the financial aid system. Just like paying taxes, you can lower this expense with proper financial aid planning. We are Connecticut's premiere college funding and financial aid strategists. Take us up on our offer of a FREE consultation.
If you are interested in hearing more, we have free workshop webinars, please contact us at 800-799-2738 or enter your email below:
1. Develop a customized "Student Profile Report" that is approximately 70 to 90 pages filled with information regarding your eligibility for financial aid. It will also contain detailed information about colleges, universities, ACT/SAT board exams, AP/CLEP courses, etc.
2. Analyze your ability to qualify for college funding and to what extent by computing your Expected Family Contribution for both the Federal and complicated Institutional Methodology.
3. Assume annual responsibility for the completion of the complicated FAFSA form. We will also file the C.S.S. Profile required by colleges that use the institutional methodology for a one-time fee, plus the registration and college costs charged by the College Board.
4. Provide a customized "College Search" that evaluates colleges you have specified and pinpoint others that offer the curriculum that fits your child's career goal and a variety of other specified criteria. The schools chosen by our search are generally those schools that historically have offered a combination of high monetary awards and strong educational values.
5. Gain access to our "Negotiations Team." We assist in helping you obtain more financial aid with colleges and universities that offer you unexpectedly low funding. We evaluate your financial aid package(s) and determine if the correct amount of financial aid is being provided. In the event that the package is being under awarded or mis-awarded, we either contact the financial aid officers on your behalf or create letter(s) for you to send to the schools requesting additional financial aid.
6. Provide you with SAT/ACT practice study guide along with software produced by the Kaplan Learning Centers and guaranteed to improve test scores.
7. Provide access to a computer driven, comprehensive college and career planning system. This online personality profile and aptitude test assists your student in choosing a major that your student should not only enjoy, but alslo excel in academically.
8. Inform your family about the top companies to obtain student loans that currently have the best interest rates and excellent customer service.
9. Provide a 1/2-hour one-on-one consultation with our "Senior College Counselor" to dicuss your Student Profile Report, FAFSA and/or CSS Profile filing, and the financial aid process.
10. Provide you with a toll-free customer service number to call with any questions or any issues you may wish to discuss.